Monday, July 31, 2017

Crafting for the Chairs This Time

It's been months before I update this again, I am thinking of making this more of a craft blog with still projects for dolls but so this can also be an outlet for my other projects.

I reupholstered my dining chairs and I am pleased with the result, you can't tell from the picture but once I tore out the old seat covers, they were full of dust and some of them have stains of paint, glue gun and what not. This project was long overdue.



I just took one picture of before (left) and after (right), did this to 6 chairs. It is pretty easy just cutting the fabric and stapling them and screwing them back but it took some time, I also added some padding.

No comments:

Post a Comment